Friday, April 14, 2006

WARNING: Don't Use ReNu Saline Solution

I can't believe I almost missed this. In case you did too, read the article from CNN and check out the official statement from Bausch & Laumb about ReNu with moistureLoc potentially being linked to a rare eye infection that damages corneas. Several people have had to have corneal transplants as a result. There is also a generic brand they make but I did not have time to find those specifics.

Thankfully I don't use my contact lenses as often any more, but I did use ReNu and I did leave my lenses in at night, which increases the risk, but everything seems to be ok.

Technorati Tags: , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店上班

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店經紀

禮服店

酒店兼差

酒店打工

酒店PT

酒店正職

酒店賺錢

酒店日領

 
At Friday, November 13, 2009 4:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 
At Thursday, October 13, 2011 8:36:00 AM, Anonymous vicodin 5 500 mg dosage said...

why renu solution is dangerous?? any scientific evident..


advantix for dogs
How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath

 

Post a Comment

<< Home